Thursday, April 24

Jona is missing the gig on Friday

I have a good news and a bad news. Should I start with the good one? No way, let's try the bad one first: Jona will miss his gig at Studio Martin on Friday, 25th of April. Jona was suppose to play at an event where he was invited alongside DJ T. and Roby. Because he has a flu and his doctor recomended him to stay in bed, we would like to apologize for the inconvenience and publish this message from his side. His show will be re-scheduled for autumn.

I AM VERY SORRY THAT I CANNOT BE IN BUCHAREST AND PLAY FOR YOU TONIGHT. UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE TO STAY IN BED, AS I HAVE A HIGH FEVER. I WISH YOU ALL A GREAT NIGHT WITH DJ T.
& WILL SEE YOU ALL VERY SOON!

* * * JONA * * *


Good news is that the entrance is now 10 ron before midnight and 20 ron after midnight. So dear all, see you on Friday with DJ T. and Roby. Meanwhile, Jona - Get yourself a hot cup of mint tea from Deejay Tea. :)
And get over here fast, got it? We need your beats. But first, you are the one to need this:

No comments: