Thursday, April 24

Dan Ghenacia - Eyelights [Freak n'Chic]

Dan Ghenacia 'Eyelights'
Freak n'Chic - FNCCD03
Released June 2008


Freak n'Chic label-head Dan Ghenacia presents 'Eyelights' - a deep, dance-demanding insight into Ghenacia's musical world of today, yesterday and with exclusive tracks for the future.

The overall style of the mix is deep house; deep, groovy and hypnotic, but in a modern way - Dan Ghenacia

The idea of the compilation is to 'highlight' what is going on for me as a DJ/producer and with the music I like and play - with the artists I'm working with and the artists I love. For the name, I tried to find something that included the word 'highlights' - in a musical sense - and I also wanted something that 'highlights' the magnifying glass theme on my eye - we found something in between 'Eyelights'. I like it. Dan Ghenacia

Tracklisting:
01. David K. feat Opium 'Western Journey' Freak n'Chic
02. DOP feat. Noze 'The Riot' Milnormodern Records
03. Seth Troxler & Patrick Russell 'Doctor of Romance' Circus Company
04. Skat 'Concrete jungle' Karat
05. Shonky 'Bushes' Freak n'Chic
06. Dyed Soundorom 'Remote Cocktail' Freak n'Chic
07. Floppy Sounds 'Ultrasong' (Studio B Mix) Wave Music
08. James Mowbray & D.Ramirez 'Time Fades Away' (Daniel Stefanikremix)
09. Basic Unit 'Fedass' (Gary Beck remix) Fine Art Recordings
10. Johnny D 'Walkman' 8Bit Records
11. Shonky 'Time Zero' Mathias Kaden vas-y gamin remix Freak n'Chic
12. Jus-ed 'Tekno Minimal' / Interlude Jamie Jones 'Still Here?' Acapella Underground Quality / Fn'C
13. Andomat 3000 'BND2' Four:Twenty
14. Chris Carrier 'Sticks & Stones' Freak n'Chic

- material coming via my special lady Kim Booth @ Rebel Butteryfly -

No comments: