Wednesday, August 13

Why is World of Warcraft...

a way of life for a girl? Not only that in the game most of the people don’t even think I am a girl, the ones that do are pretty sure I look like hell, I’m a bloody freak and have no friends. When did MMORPG games became a “boys only”? That’s very frustrating! So dear all, I’m not ashamed to go out on the street, I’m normal enough (depends what this means for any of you) and have loads of friends. So whoever things anything else it’s just as stupid as a level 70 warrior equipped with a staff with +15 spell damage and enchanted with +30 intellect.



I love games and World of Warcraft is already a way of life for me. Played and loved Diablo, Fable, Dreamfall, Black and White and I hate Second Life (kept me in front of the PC for just 30 minutes).
As I have already friends that are into WoW as much as I am, so my free weekends sound more like “Hey! How are you? Get your arse online!” and not “Hey! How are you? Let’s grab a beer out”.
At the moment my main characters are a warrior called Loredana and a warlock called Lorisica. Since they are on separate accounts and at home we have 2 PCs but 3 WoW addicted players, I usually am “forced” to choose between them.
I like the warrior that is level but gotta agree that my favorite is the warlock, except my rogue and my priest, of course.
With other words, see you on Aerie Peak. As a friend said, “there is no real life, there is only afk”. Ha!

No comments: