Thursday, July 24

How foggy I am lately...

I know I didn't had much time to post lately even though I had a lot of ideas. The truth is I'm a bit tired after The Mission Dance Weekend. The event was great, we had like 10.000 people on the first night with Trentemoller live in concert, Roger Sanchez, Livio & Roby, Negru and Pagal and 30.000 people on the second one with Fatboy Slim, Timo Maas, Rosario & Eftimie and Negru. And because I'm one little greedy cat, after working so much 3 days in a row, I couldn't miss my dear Philipp and Patrick from M.A.N.D.Y. at La Mania. And neither the beach party next day on Kudos Beach. Greedy, greedy, I'm telling u! Trentemoller was by far the revelation of the year for me, amazing act. And Fatboy was fun, as usual, still have Bob Marley's Could You Be Loved in my mind, the track he end up his set with.

Not only that I'm still half retard (aka sleepy all the time, not in the mood for anything and acting like a little robot), but I'm already working on the new events. Short version is that we're having a new The Mission in October with a trance DJ (can't tell u which one, of course) and Studio Martin is opening its doors on the 20th of September with 2 special guests that I am really looking forward to seeing. Plus we're totally changing the club and it will be amazing! I know it!

The line up for Studio Martin until the end of the year it's so amazing that I really want the summer to pass by faster and faster. In August I'll go check out Booka Shade and Loco Dice at La Mania (won't miss Loco for nothing in the world) and probably the new Romanian Creamfields as we're taking Shlomi Aber there. Hope it will be good fun.

So until Autumn comes with great news from Studio Martin and The Mission I'll keep posting interesting news (for me, of course).

PS: Pictures from The Mission Dance Weekend down here ;)

Take care and rave safe my lovely ones!

* the stage before the madness began *

* with Georgi before the show, getting a bit sun burned, of course *


* Anders Trentemoller, Henrik, Mikael and their fan *





* Fatboy Slim *


* the crowd*


* oh yeah! *






No comments: